- 10:04 AM: a bomb explodes in a mailbox in front of Clermont House, the Brunanter embassy in Lovia. A postal worker and an embassy staff member (identified as as John Reese and Angela Mayer) were injured by the shock wave and various fragments. A mailbox is completely destroyed and part of the embassy's fence is damaged.
- 10:09 AM: The first police officers arrive on the scene as they receive tens of calls to 911. Much of Noble City is paralyzed at this time.
- 10:16: Paramedics arrive on the scene to carry away the injured to the Noble City General Hospital.
- 10:25 AM: Police cordon off portions of Technology Avenue in New Town.
- 8:00 AM: TV5 News Koningstad (in Brunant) receives a message from the Barzuna nationalist group Barzona Libre, who claims responsibility for the attack. They mention that the attempted target was Ambassador Hagen, and that they will try again until they succeed.
- 9:00 AM: John Reese falls into critical condition in hospital as doctors are unable to dislodge a shard in his stomach.
- 10:15 AM: First photos and videos of the disaster appear in the papers, on television but also on the internet.
- 1:00 PM: John Reese dies in hospital, becoming the second foreigner (and first Lovian) to be killed by BL.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.