The Federal Elections of 2008 were Lovian federal elections that were held in January 2008. It was the first federal elections since the adoption of the Constitution of 2007 and they were largely organized by Dimitri. Seven Members of the Congress were elected and Yuri Medvedev became Prime Minister. He and the King formed the Medvedev I Government from the elected candidates. The team of Congressmen was enlargened in May in the 2008 Mid-term Elections.
- Lars Washington (no party / progressive liberal) (December 7)
- Arthur Jefferson (Progressive Center Party / green liberal) (December 8)
- Robin Ferguson (no party / green liberal) (December 8)
- Yuri Medvedev (Progressive Center Party / progressive liberal) 14:02, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Patrick McKinley (no party / liberal) (December 26)
- Oos Wes Ilava (Oceana Christians / conservative) (December 28)
Voting results Edit
- Lars Washington
- Arthur Jefferson
- Robin Ferguson
- Yuri Medvedev
- Patrick McKinley
- Oos Wes Ilava
References and notes Edit
- ↑ May 23, he was appointed Secretary of Energy and Environment, while Yuri Medvedev replaced him as Secretary of Culture, Heritage and Education.
- ↑ May 23, George Matthews replaced him as Secretary of Welfare, though he remained Secretary of Justice.
- ↑ May 23, he was appointed Secretary of Industry, Agriculture and Trade, while Lars Washington replaced him as Secretary of Energy and Environment.
- ↑ May 23, he was appointed Secretary of Culture, Heritage and Education, while Robin Ferguson replaced him as Secretary of Industry, Agriculture and Trade.
- ↑ He resigned as Member of the Congress and Secretary of Transportation March 11.
- ↑ His citizen rights were retreaved in the Alexandru Latin Trial April 24, losing his membership to the Congress and his department.