|Founded||June 11, 2008 by the then King Dimitri|
|Owner(s)|| Edward Tevanian (55%)|
Prince Dimitri (20%)
George Matthews (10%)
Robin Ferguson (7.5%)
Martha Van Ghent (5.0%)
Pierlot McCrooke (2.5%)
|Headquarters|| Industrial Park, Noble City,|
Founders Inc is a Lovian news-related conglomerate founded on June 11, 2008. It was founded by the then King Dimitri I as a result of the Big Business Deal. This deal caused the King's Trust to disband, and the press and news companies to join the Founders Inc. The company's name is a tribute to the Founding Fathers, but symbolizes the role of current statesmen as well. Founders Inc has close ties with Walker Inc and Shadwell Inc.
Up until 2013, 65% ownership of the conglomerate remained officially in King Dimitri's hands, but in April most of his share was sold to businessman Edward Tevanian, who incorporated his own newspapers.
- Alpha Press Association
- A Lovian cooperative news agency of wich TNCT, TVN, Global Magazine and Sides are a member. It is a Founders Inc company (80%) since August 15, 2008.
- A magazine that brings mostly news of a world wide importance. It is a Founders Inc company since August 15, 2008.
- Lovian weather institute and forecasting bureau. It is a Founders Inc company (50%) since June 16, 2008.
- The House Publishers
- Lovian book printer and publisher house. It is a Founders Inc company since June 14, 2008.
- The Noble City Times
- A well-known general newspaper based in Noble City. It is a Founders Inc company since June 11, 2008.
- The Daily Sylvanian
- A Train Village-based regional newspaper. It is a Founders Inc company since March 3, 2010.
|This page or article section is under construction.
You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it. You may want to discuss on the talk page before making major edits.
Company management Edit
The Walker Inc stocks are divided over several Lovian stock holders:
- 55% - Edward Tevanian
- 20% - Prince Dimitri
- 10% - George Matthews
- 7.5% - Robin Ferguson
- 5.0% - Martha Van Ghent
- 2.5% - Pierlot McCrooke
Executive management Edit
Founders Inc is open to expansion, but has certain standards. Every company has to have a company logo, that is fully finished and suits with the Founders Inc style. The company also needs to be correctly managed and rather active. Growing companies are beneficial, but heavy expansion is not as important as stable quality at Founders Inc.