The Kings State Line (KSL) was a railway between Newhaven and Beaverwick, Kings. It was constructed by the Vanderbilt Railway Co. of William Vanderbilt in 1898. The railroad continued in operation for over 100 years. In 2012, the line was merged into the Grand Interstate Railway and only the Southern Marshlands Station was shut down.
Former stations and haltsEdit
- Railway stations are bold, railway halts not.
- Beaverwick, BE (Kings North Railway Station)
- Newhaven, NH (Newhaven Main Railway Station)
- Abby Springs, NH (Abby Springs Railway Station)
- Bayfield, PR (Bayfield Railway Station)
- Hurket-on-Kings, PR (Hurket-on-Kings Railway Station)
- Southern Marshlands (Southern Marshlands Railway Station)
|Rail transportation in Lovia|
|Railways: Clymene Central Railway - District Line - Grand Interstate Railway - Kings State Line - Peace Island Railway - Trans Sylvanian Railway - Seven State Railway|
|Railway stations: Abby Springs - Adoha - Artista - Canterbury - Charleston - CSA - East Hills - Hightech Valley - Hurbanova - Kings North - Kinley - Little Frisco - Malipa - Mandarin Village (halt) - McKinley Halt - NCIA - Newhaven Main - Novosevensk - Pines - Rybachie - Shkola Hurbanovni - Train Village - Clave Rock (halt) - Transcity - List of railway stations|
|Railway related companies: Loviarail - Newhaven Connect (former) - Newhaven Express (former) - Pacific Railroad Company|