|Founded||March 1997 by Dave Leskromento|
|Profit|| $LVD 120,000 (Daily Net Profit)|
$LVD 43,800,000 (Yearly Net Profit)
Loviamarket is a supermarket chain found throughout Lovia. There are currently ten stores across the country. It has a customer reward program for it's customers. The chain is owned by the parent company Leskromento Industries. It is currently one of the top three biggest supermarkets in Lovia.
LoviaMarket was founded by at-the-time 16 year old Dave Leskromento in 1997 as a young entrepreneur selling his luxury apartment off to start the business. It bought many stores showing intrest from big parent companies. Instead of selling the business, in 2012, Dave Leskromento made his own parent company from his oil fields money and made the supermarket chain part of the parent company.
LoviaMarket is one of the most popular lovian supermarket chains with a net profit of around LVD $121,000 per day. The store that produces the most net income is the supermarket based on 17 Heritage Avenue, The Mall in Noble City making around $27,000 LVD a day.
- Noble City Star 17 Heritage Avenue, The Mall
- Atrium Adoha Floor 3, Atrium Center
- Central Clave Rock 9 McCrooke Avenue, Clave Rock
- East of the Hills 4 Camp Street, East Hills
- Mandarin Master 14 Discovery Avenue, Mandarin Village
- Mega Milerose 14 Boardwalk Avenue, Milerose
- Big Europe _ History Street, Little Europe
- KinleyMarket Floor 3, Colosseum, St Stephens
- Place LoviaMarket Place Concorde (Floor 2)
- Sofasi Star Sofasi Mall (Floor 3)
- Ferguson Market Ferguson Beach Village (2 Old South Street)
- Northern Kings Location Beaverwick (6 Sunflower Avenue)
- Northern Newhaven Newhaven (4 Greenpark Avenue)