The Wine Cellar of Palati Daidalo is rather large and contains lots of great wines, from all over the world. Despite the palace being destroyed by fire, the cellar has survived.
Wines in the cellar Edit
- 12 bottles of Echelon 2009, a Chardonnay from the Echelon Vineyards in Sans Louis Obispo, an anonymous gift
- 12 bottles of Merryvale 2008, a Sauvignon Blanc from the Merryvale Vineyards in St. Helena, California, an anonymous gift
- 96 bottles of Cuvée Brut, a Champagne (Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay), from Piper Heidsick in Reims, France
- 96 bottles of Nathanson Creek 2007, a Chardonnay from the Turner Road Winery in Woodbridge and Madera, California
- 36 bottles of Vintage 2009, a Cabernet Sauvignon from the Monticello Vineyards in Napa Valley, California
- 36 bottles of Deerfield 2011, a Sauvignon Blanc from the Peterson Vineyard in Sonoma Valley, California
- 36 bottles of Cuvée Abbaye 2009, a Sémillon-Muscadelle (Monbazillac) from the Domaine de l'Ancienne Cure, Monbazillac, France
- 24 bottles of Deerfield Red Rex 2009, a Cabernet (and Merlot, Syrah, Petit Verdot, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc, Zinfandel) from Sonoma Valley, California
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.