Trail description Edit
- The trail starts in between the dock and the Visitor Center and goes in nothern direction.
- The path follows the west coast of the island until it meets Jefferson's Trail on the right hand side. That trail goes to the highest point of the island is of a more difficult level.
- The trail continues to the northeast, still along the coast. The path is never steep and easy to walk on.
- At the end of the trail, a small path goes to the northernmost point, offering a good view on the Pacific Ocean. Another way goes to the south, on a rather steep trail. It stops on a small hill and gives hikers the opportunity of watching birds and local wildlife.
- The only way back is returning over the same trail.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.