The Unified Lutheran Church (ULC) is a religious denomination and church body in Lovia. It was formed when the Lovian Evangelical Lutheran Church and the Free Lutheran Association merged in 2001. There are two ULC parishes in Lovia, a third is being planned and a fourth has already been announced. The main church is based in The Mall, Noble City.
Bible use Edit
The Unified Lutheran Church has been using the Lovian Standard Version of the Bible since its founding. Some church members have already spoken out on the conservativeness of the LSV translation. However, it is still in use due to the church's wish to support Lovian bible translation.
|Parish||Location||Area covered by parish||Pastor||Image|
1. Peace Island Parish
| The Mall|
| Oceana and|
|Pastor Robert Smith|
2. Kings Parish
|Kings||Pastor Abigail Delatour|
Notable Members Edit
- Abigail Delatour (Reverend of Kings Parish)
- Alexey Hovlouchuk (Filmographer, Noble City)
- Dirk Brandt (Politican/businessman, Newhaven)
- Robert Smith (Reverend of Oceana/Sylvania Parish)
- Steven Robinson (Former Labour Party MOTC, Noble City)